Edmund,because he starts out on the witches side and then he goes to the good side.He told the witch that Aslan was coming and then she made him her slave. By Korbin Scherf
I agree with Korbin but I think Edmund is a little bit on both sides but at the end he becomes on Narnias' side.It changes because it kills Aslan and it starts a battle.
1.edmund he was mean then evil then a good leader for aslan people.2.it affected the book by making you think the white witch was going to rule but when he turned good you knew aslan would win.
1. Edmund, because he switches sides in the book.2.I don't agree with Kyle because I thought Aslan was going to win as soon as I found out about him. I think it effected the plot in the story by making you think "If Edmund's on the bad side, then he might get killed along with The White Witch!" and that would make the reader more interested in the story.
1. Edmund, because he starts out not very fun or a good sport, but in the end he is a better brother and is more cautious about whose side he is on and who he decides to be friends with.2. if Edmund did NOT go on the White Witch's side there would not be as much conflict ( I think the more conflict the better the story ).
1.I think edmund changes because he starts on the witches side than he gets happy.And he goes on the other team which is the good side.2.it changes the story because it gives it a happy ending.
I think all four of the children changed because they all had a better bond at the end giving the story a happy ending. Zane.C
1. I think Edmund changes the most.He starts out saying that Lucy is lying about Narnia,then when he goes there an eats the White Witches food he goes on her side. But,after he comes to her without his brother and sisters,he becomes her slave and realizes the mistake he made.After Aslan saves him he becomes good again.2.It affected it alot.When he became evil there time to defeat the White Witch was delayed,and Aslan could have died.
1. Edumund because he begins the story working for the white witch. Then in the middle he changes to Aslan's side.2.I agree with Sammy I kenw Aslan was going to win all along. I also agree with Sophia The more conflict the better.
1edmund becuse at the begining he was a mean spiteful kid and in the end he was nice and on the good side.2it almost made the white witch win
1.edmund changes the most because at the beginning he is on the witchs side but at the end he realizes that really the witch is mean
2.it effects the plot of the story because the white witch almost wins it.
1. Edmund2. Because at first he betrays them, then he ends up destroying her!!!
1.Edmund2.aslan could have died without having known deeper magic than the witch